Citrix administrators often ask, “How many users (or VMs) can I get on each box?”
On April 18, you’ll get answers from the scalability experts. Join our next Technology in Practice webinar featuring a Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect and a scalability guru from Login VSI, maker of the industry-standard load-testing tool for virtual desktop environments.
Single server scalability (SSS) – also called user density -- affects hardware purchase decisions, system performance, and user experience. On the flip side, many different factors can impact SSS, ranging from microprocessor architecture and server hardware to activity ratio and workload.
Our webinar will focus on scalability best practices for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments (on premises and cloud). Topics will include:
- Server sizing recommendations
- Identifying bottlenecks and issues
- Regression testing for apps
- Sizing using real-world examples from the field
- Nick Rintalan – Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect and Login VSI Technology Advocate
- Mark Plettenberg – Product Manager, Login VSI