If you are considering deploying your Citrix workloads on Azure to gain cloud agility, reach and scale, our upcoming webinar is great preparation. Two experts from Citrix and Microsoft will drill down into the technical aspects of deployment, including recommendations on Azure compute, network, and storage, key Citrix infrastructure components, and Azure business continuity.
Key topics included:
- Common deployment models
- Azure subscription planning
- Azure storage considerations
- Example Citrix Virtual Networks
- Deploying Azure Domain Controllers
- Profile and file server leading practices
- Business continuity and DR Planning
This webinar builds on February’s presentation covering Azure design principles and architecture considerations. The previous webinar is not a prerequisite; however, you may access the recording here.
During this session, our presenters will tackle deployment, offering prescriptive guidance on turning Citrix on Azure into a reality – and much more!
- Jeff Mitchell, Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
- Kevin Nardone, Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect