Microsoft Office 365 usage jumped from 34,3% in 2017 to 56,3% in 2018. If your organization delivers this cloud solution with XenApp and XenDesktop, you may face issues with managing Office 365 components such as Exchange and OneDrive.
Citrix has developed new technologies to help you simplify Office 365 administration and improve the user experience, particularly in non-persistent environments.
The two Citrix experts provided an overview of Office 365 and its key challenges, and then dove into current solutions and new Citrix technologies.
- Specific technical considerations in delivering Office 365 elements such as Exchange and OneDrive with Citrix virtualization, including mobile devices.
- Advantages and disadvantages of current solutions such as Outlook Web Access, redirected OSTs, and persistent VDI.
- New Citrix solutions including Office 365 user layer, User Profile Manager’s Native Outlook Search Index, and ShareFile drive mapper.
Our presenters offer tips for authentication/licensing and discuss how Office 365 impacts Citrix workloads running in Azure.
- Ryan McClure, Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect
- Pierre Marmignon, Citrix Principal Product Architect