As more Citrix customers migrate workloads to public clouds like Azure, they’re looking for foundational guidance on design, deployment, and operations.
Our popular Citrix-Microsoft duo of Kevin Nardone, Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect, and Jeff Mitchell, Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect, has already covered Citrix on Azure design and deployment in previous TIPs webinars; however, viewing isn’t required to benefit from this upcoming event.
We are returning for Part 3 of the story, presenting top considerations for running Citrix workloads on Azure with high performance, security, and efficiency.
Join us for a free, 1-hour discussion of:
- Scalability and Machine Management: Break down the latest Azure scalability data including implementing controls to manage the cost of your infrastructure.
- Operations and Systems Management: Learn about Azure tools for automation, backups, patch management, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Мониторинг: Explore ways to optimize the performance and security of your workloads.
- Kevin Nardone, Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect
- Jeff Mitchell, Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect